“If you want to build a ship, don't drum up [people] to gather wood, divide the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea.” - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- I am a foodie! I love finding new and unique restaurants with an international flair.
- I enjoy painting, decorating, and working out.
- I love to garden and spend time in nature.
"A day without laughter is a day wasted." - Charlie Chaplin
- I am a huge weather freak and have secretly always wanted to be a meteorologist.
- There was too much math involved in that profession so I chose a different profession!
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." - C.S. Lewis
- Big Brother is my Super Bowl, season 10 of BBUS and BBCanada are my favorite.
- Was born in Honduras and primarily learned English from watching The Simpsons.
- Met Barack Obama when I was in middle school.
"Keep at it and you will succeed."
Anything computer related, from the basic word processor to full office networked integration and security.
I have also lived in Minnesota and Michigan
Own 2 dachshunds - very lively and full of excitement
Met Jay Leno at a McDonalds in Las Vegas
"What matters is who you decide to be today. Live and speak your truth."
- I love all things Japanese, reading, art and video games.
- Some of my favorite places are the beach, bookstores & libraries, and Mitsuwa Marketplace.
- I have visited 8 Caribbean islands: Antigua, Barbados, Dominican Republic, Jamacia, San Juan- Puerto Rico, St. Kitts, St. Maarten, and St. Lucia
Go a little bit out of your depth, and when you don’t feel that your feet are quite touching the bottom, you’re just about in the right place to do something exciting
- I taught English (composition, professional writing, and literature) at IU for six years.
- I am passionate about helping instructors utilize learning technologies that foster active and inclusive learning environments.
"The past is the past, the future is yet to come, we must make the most of today." - Sensei Wu, LEGO Ninjago
I enjoy play-fighting with our nine-year old boy, following the San Francisco Giants, long drives on the open freeway, and good problems.
"It all started when my dog began getting free rollover minutes." - Jay London
My husband and I have six of the most precious dogs alive. Our goal is to be as good as our dogs already think we are.
I listen to Howard Stern regularly.
My husband was born in Chicago and is a diehard Bear fan, and I grew up in Wisconsin, where Packer football is a religion. We do not watch games in the same room.
“Some day we’ll look back on this and it will all seem funny.” - Bruce Springsteen
- I’m a true Jersey Girl who loves big hair, the beach, and The Boss
- I have two adult sons and 3 fur babies (2 cats and a dog)
- I love to sing and perform, and sang in a cover band when I was younger
"No man is so old that he does not think himself able to live another year." - Marcus Tullius Cicero
My chief volunteer activity has been as a basketball coach for youth teams.
I taught my first semester at IUPUI in the group of (very old and funky) buildings at Michigan and Delaware known as the Downtown Campus.
Specialties: Online Course Development, Usability, Accessibility, Canvas, Pressbooks
Fun Facts: I’ve been with IUPUI (sometimes faculty, sometimes staff) since the late ‘90s.
I’m a night owl, coffee addict, knitter, and perpetual learner.
"Dream, dream, dream. Dreams transform into thoughts and thoughts result in action." - Dr. A. P. J Abdul Kalam
- I love music and dance (was trained in Indian classical dance form: Bharatanatyam).
- I like to travel and have curiosity conversations.