Media Production Spaces
CTL Recording Booth
The recording booth can be reserved for up to 4 hours per session. The booth is used primarily for recording high quality sessions for online courses or when flipping your class. The room can also be used for webinars where a very quiet room is desirable. The room offers:
- Sound-isolated recording booth
- Professional microphone(s)
- Video capture and editing
- Adobe Presenter, Kaltura CaptureSpace, Echo360, Camtasia, and Adobe Premiere are available in the media production space for recording your presentation or lecture. If you need help using any of these programs, please inform the CTL when reserving the room.
CTL Media Production Station
The Media Production Station is used for creating digital media for your course.
• Video capture and editing
• Analog to digital conversion of several types of media (e.g. VHS to digital)
• DVD capture
To reserve on of these spaces, call the CTL at 317-274-1300 or contact us here . If you haven’t used these facilities before or would like assistance in using the technology, request a consultant when you make your reservation.
Faculty Media Production Space
The Faculty Media Production Spaces are recording facilities for faculty use only, with technology suited for producing instructional multimedia content.
The facilities have a lighting grid for greater camera and light placement flexibility, multiple HD cameras, high-quality audio, a SMART Podium for marking up visual media, chroma key technology, and a demonstration table. The professional teleproduction equipment has easy user interfaces to switch between cameras and other multimedia sources.
There is currently a Faculty Media Production Space in the basement of the University Library UL0135. If you are interested in using the room, please contact the CTL.