"A day without laughter is a day wasted." -Charlie Chaplin
- I am a huge weather freak and have secretly always wanted to be a meteorologist.
- There was too much math involved in that profession so I chose a different profession!
Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again. – C.S. Lewis
- Big Brother is my Super Bowl, season 10 of BBUS and BBCanada are my favorite.
- Was born in Honduras and primarily learned English from watching The Simpsons.
- Met Barack Obama when I was in middle school.
Keep at it and you will succeed
Anything computer related, from the basic word processor to full office networked integration and security.
I have also lived in Minnesota and Michigan
Own 2 dachshunds - very lively and full of excitement
Met Jay Leno at a McDonalds in Las Vegas
What matters is who you decide to be today. Live and speak your truth.
- I love all things Japanese, reading, art and video games.
- Some of my favorite places are the beach, bookstores & libraries, and Mitsuwa Marketplace.
- I have visited 8 Caribbean islands: Antigua, Barbados, Dominican Republic, Jamacia, San Juan- Puerto Rico, St. Kitts, St. Maarten, and St. Lucia
The past is the past, the future is yet to come, we must make the most of today. -Sensei Wu, LEGO Ninjago
I enjoy play-fighting with our nine-year old boy, following the San Francisco Giants, long drives on the open freeway, and good problems.
It all started when my dog began getting free rollover minutes. -Jay London
My husband and I have six of the most precious dogs alive. Our goal is to be as good as our dogs already think we are.
I listen to Howard Stern regularly.
My husband was born in Chicago and is a diehard Bear fan, and I grew up in Wisconsin, where Packer football is a religion. We do not watch games in the same room.
We do not need magic to change the world, we carry all the power we need inside ourselves already: we have the power to imagine better. - JK Rowling
I seriously considered a career as a professional French horn player. I no longer play regularly, but I do enjoy singing and own a concertina.
I know six languages (with varying degrees of fluency)... and counting. Learning languages is addictive. It's never too late to start.
I am a huge fan of science fiction and fantasy: Star Trek, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Buffy, Girl Genius, and Tolkien, among others. I met my husband on gk2gk.com!
No man is so old that he does not think himself able to live another year. Marcus Tullius Cicero
My chief volunteer activity has been as a basketball coach for youth teams.
I taught my first semester at IUPUI in the group of (very old and funky) buildings at Michigan and Delaware known as the Downtown Campus.
Specialties: Online Course Development, Usability, Canvas, Kaltura, and Zoom
Fun Facts: I’ve been with IUPUI (sometimes faculty, sometimes staff) since the late ‘90s.
I’m a night owl, coffee addict, knitter, and perpetual learner.
If our identity is in our work, rather than Christ, success will go to our heads, and failure will go to our hearts. - Tim Keller
- I am an avid fan of the Indianapolis Colts
- I love playing sports, and hanging out with my friends in my free time.
- I am the only person in my family born in Indiana.